Social Krispo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social chat forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unforgiving Seas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Unforgiving Seas Empty
PostSubject: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:40 am

Forum Name: The Unforgiving Seas
Forum Description: A complex pirate-style RPG that takes place in the 17th Century on a fictional world that use stats, battling system, experience, quests, supplies, and more to keep the Seafarers keep sailing on the high seas of the Elloran Ocean.
Forum Link: http://theunforgivingseas.forumotion.com/
Anything Extra(Such as any promotional codes or offers: The site is completely new and the RPG started only a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
KingWolfei
Administrator

Administrator
KingWolfei

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Looks interesting. Great looking site. I have very little experience with RPG forums, although I wanted to start one up mainly because I am interested in the story telling aspect of it. I think I'll try it out soon and maybe I can learn a thing or two.
Back to top Go down
http://createtheworld.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:27 am

KingWolfei wrote:
Looks interesting. Great looking site. I have very little experience with RPG forums, although I wanted to start one up mainly because I am interested in the story telling aspect of it. I think I'll try it out soon and maybe I can learn a thing or two.

I've been into the RPG's kind of playing for over 15+ years and I would say the last two RPG forums I've made in the last two years is very fun and I enjoy it a lot.

Thanks, I try to make my sites look very well done.

Really? What kind of RPG would you make?
Back to top Go down
KingWolfei
Administrator

Administrator
KingWolfei

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:33 pm

I think it will be more sci-fi/fantasy than anything. I plan to bring various types of worlds together. I have a main story that others can interact with while they can have their own side story. Basically, there will be multiple fictional worlds interacting with each other.
Back to top Go down
http://createtheworld.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:36 pm

That's usually how sci-fi's turn out. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Nice looking website, best of luck to you with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:58 am

QWERTY wrote:
Nice looking website, best of luck to you with it.

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
ItalianMunchiez
Administrator

Administrator
ItalianMunchiez

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:34 am

^ @ Draxion You have to fill me in lol I don't understand the forum. :p
Back to top Go down
https://social-krispo.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:36 am

TheWhiteNinja97 wrote:
^ @ Draxion You have to fill me in lol I don't understand the forum.  :p

Unless you've played an RPG on a forum before, you would be puzzled. But I can help of course. What don't you understand?
Back to top Go down
ItalianMunchiez
Administrator

Administrator
ItalianMunchiez

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:41 am

I know role playing. Like as -goes and gets something - But I don't know the forums like are you talking as - before you speak? Because from my understanding that's a form of role playing.
Back to top Go down
https://social-krispo.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:44 am

TheWhiteNinja97 wrote:
I know role playing.  Like as -goes and gets something - But I don't know the forums like are you talking as - before you speak?  Because from my understanding that's a form of role playing.

Indeed that is a form of role play but also known to many as an illiterate-type of role playing. There are many ways people do it like that, but the type I do is literate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Seas   The Unforgiving Seas Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiving Seas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Krispo :: Advertising Center :: Forum Presentation-
Jump to: