Social KrispoLog in

A social chat forum.

descriptionFavorite Games 2015

more_horiz
Lots of good games this year in my opinion. Metal Gear Solid V and Fallout 4 are my top ones so far.

descriptionRe: Favorite Games 2015

more_horiz
Metal Gear solid v? eh havnt played the series lol and far cry 4 i platinumed it, my opinion is Black ops 3 Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
Yeah MGSV was pretty awesome. The story is sort of the weakest of the series, but the gameplay strong yet sometimes repetitive. But if you nothing of the MGS series the stories are kind of confusing/crazy. I am a bit of a fan of the series.

Played Farcry 4 as well. Great stuff. Played the heck out of it, but don't think I bothered with 100%.

more_horiz
Lmfao PSN?

more_horiz
Good thing you changed the category. I was very unsure because most of these games are cross consoles. lol!

more_horiz
Witchhunter 3 by far. Razz

more_horiz
Witchhunter?? Why does everyone like that game. Lol i'm too lazy to buy it Razz

more_horiz
LOL, I enjoy that time setting I guess. XD I enjoy medieval. XD

more_horiz
Haven't played it either. Been meaning to get it too. Think it got GOTY as well.

more_horiz
That medieval type of stuff like Elder scrolls skyrim, Ehhh I don't like medieval type games Razz

more_horiz
TheWhiteNinja97 wrote:
That medieval type of stuff like Elder scrolls skyrim, Ehhh I don't like medieval type games Razz

Ah, another good one. Have that game on PC. A friend got me into it; pretty much was his favorite series. Didn't get much into the story and lore though. Spent most of the time killing things and climbing mountains xD

more_horiz
Destiny has been awesome this year! Very Happy I've loved it this year.

more_horiz
Blahhh I don't like Destiny Razz

more_horiz
It's been an awesome game to be honest. I kind of got bored at the last DLC though and went to Black Ops 3 instead, but the story and everything of Destiny is awesome!

more_horiz
I've only went half way through the story line of Destiny Razz Got a lot of games to play and beat, Uncharted the Nathan Drake collection, Black ops 3, Game of Thrones Razz

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum