Social KrispoLog in

A social chat forum.

descriptionThe Unforgiving Seas

more_horiz
Forum Name: The Unforgiving Seas
Forum Description: A complex pirate-style RPG that takes place in the 17th Century on a fictional world that use stats, battling system, experience, quests, supplies, and more to keep the Seafarers keep sailing on the high seas of the Elloran Ocean.
Forum Link: http://theunforgivingseas.forumotion.com/
Anything Extra(Such as any promotional codes or offers: The site is completely new and the RPG started only a few days ago.

descriptionRe: The Unforgiving Seas

more_horiz
Looks interesting. Great looking site. I have very little experience with RPG forums, although I wanted to start one up mainly because I am interested in the story telling aspect of it. I think I'll try it out soon and maybe I can learn a thing or two.

more_horiz
KingWolfei wrote:
Looks interesting. Great looking site. I have very little experience with RPG forums, although I wanted to start one up mainly because I am interested in the story telling aspect of it. I think I'll try it out soon and maybe I can learn a thing or two.

I've been into the RPG's kind of playing for over 15+ years and I would say the last two RPG forums I've made in the last two years is very fun and I enjoy it a lot.

Thanks, I try to make my sites look very well done.

Really? What kind of RPG would you make?

more_horiz
I think it will be more sci-fi/fantasy than anything. I plan to bring various types of worlds together. I have a main story that others can interact with while they can have their own side story. Basically, there will be multiple fictional worlds interacting with each other.

more_horiz
That's usually how sci-fi's turn out. lol

more_horiz
Nice looking website, best of luck to you with it.

more_horiz
QWERTY wrote:
Nice looking website, best of luck to you with it.

Thank you! Smile

more_horiz
^ @ Draxion You have to fill me in lol I don't understand the forum. :p

more_horiz
TheWhiteNinja97 wrote:
^ @ Draxion You have to fill me in lol I don't understand the forum.  :p

Unless you've played an RPG on a forum before, you would be puzzled. But I can help of course. What don't you understand?

more_horiz
I know role playing. Like as -goes and gets something - But I don't know the forums like are you talking as - before you speak? Because from my understanding that's a form of role playing.

more_horiz
TheWhiteNinja97 wrote:
I know role playing.  Like as -goes and gets something - But I don't know the forums like are you talking as - before you speak?  Because from my understanding that's a form of role playing.

Indeed that is a form of role play but also known to many as an illiterate-type of role playing. There are many ways people do it like that, but the type I do is literate.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum