Social KrispoLog in

A social chat forum.

descriptionHi Hello, New Buds!

more_horiz
I was too lazy to make my usual berry pun, so a flower pun will have to do.

But anywho, hi there! I'm Juneberry, a newbie. I'm 23 and from the armpit of the United States, also known as New Jersey. I'm a writer and dabbling in game development slowly. I can flicker on and off with my comfort with forums, but I'll try to stay stable on here [try]. I hope to make many new friends and get along well with everyone. Smile

descriptionRe: Hi Hello, New Buds!

more_horiz
Hello and welcome!

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome you two! It's neat to see others already~ Though I must say, the first second I saw your name, Pain, I internally cried because I'm already hurting. So I was like "first thing I see is a pun! A troubling one, but a pun."

So yay happy pain time?

more_horiz
Haha. Welcome to Krispo and uh...hope you feel better. Smile

more_horiz
Thanks Wolfei~ But...My pain issues are chronic illness things. But each day is different, and it could be worse right? Very Happy

more_horiz
Oh, I'm sorry. Can't imagine having to go through that, but hopefully it is a relatively better day.

more_horiz
I'd say it is. I got some productive stuff done, including really annoying phonecalls.
Ironically, most of the calls were to get a replacement for my messed up cellphone o.O

more_horiz
hm weird :/

more_horiz
What's weird? I don't know what you mean.

more_horiz
Idk what you mean Smile

more_horiz
We match then!

more_horiz
Hello , Welcome to Social Krispo Juneberry . If you have any questions concerns or anything please contact a staff member. Enjoy the forums Smile

more_horiz
Thank you Ninja Admin~ It's amazing how easily I can see you when you're a ninja. But I guess what's even more awesome is that you're a friendly staff member! It makes it even more comfortable here!

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum