Social Krispo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social chat forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite teacher

Go down 
+4
JennyorAlice
ItalianMunchiez
KingWolfei
The Grinch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Grinch
10 Over 20!
10 Over 20!
The Grinch

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Who was your favorite teacher in school or high-school? Did you have a teacher that you particularly liked, either because he has a nice personality or for whatever other reason?
Back to top Go down
KingWolfei
Administrator

Administrator
KingWolfei

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Mr. Jones. He was our calculus teacher in high school. He was actually very young for a school teacher, maybe about 24. I think unlike most of my teachers he actually enjoyed talking to all kinds of students. Probably the only teacher I could talk about stuff like games, tv, movies.
Back to top Go down
http://createtheworld.forumotion.com/
ItalianMunchiez
Administrator

Administrator
ItalianMunchiez

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:51 pm

That's honestly a tough one lol most teachers dont care Razz Now it's all about the money...
Back to top Go down
https://social-krispo.forumotion.com

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:17 am

I loved all my teachers since they were simply nice to me since I didn't cause any trouble. lol
Back to top Go down
ItalianMunchiez
Administrator

Administrator
ItalianMunchiez

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:22 am

Now a days teachers just give you an assignment then not help Sad Their here for a reason.
Back to top Go down

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:24 am

Indeed, my family has had that happened to them many times - so sad.
Back to top Go down
JennyorAlice
5 Steps Ahead!
5 Steps Ahead!
JennyorAlice

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:09 pm

I've liked all of my teachers. I can't think of a teacher that was ever bad. The teachers I had were pretty cool as long as you didn't disrupt class.
Back to top Go down
ItalianMunchiez
Administrator

Administrator
ItalianMunchiez

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:05 pm

Ah, your school doesn't or didn't have those kind of jerk Teachers...
Back to top Go down
Shinigamiss
10 Over 20!
10 Over 20!
Shinigamiss

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:41 pm

In my senior year, I had two influential teachers. My first one was my homeroom/ Chemistry 2 teacher, I was going through a really rough personal/family life at the moment and he was always there to talk to me and just listen to how I was feeling. The second teacher was my Advanced Biology teacher, who was really rough on me and for most of the year I really thought he was picking on me. On top of going through my personal stuff, my grades starting getting better in his class, and ended up with a 98 on the final exam. He told me he was "targeting" me because he saw that I had a lot of potential, wanted to become a microbiologist at the time and ended up going to school for laboratory studies. He was the first teacher to see anything in me than just another student.
Back to top Go down
Juneberry
5 Steps Ahead!
5 Steps Ahead!
Juneberry

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:01 pm

My favorite teacher that first comes to mind is my high school history teacher from the last high school I went to, who doubled as the music teacher. What interested me the most about him besides him being the youngest teacher I'd ever had and easy to relate to, was he was very near being deaf...And yet he had great tune and key. In history classes, he'd break into song to help us learn better, and just made it a lot more interesting than any other teacher I'd had. He also had great taste in music choice for band.
Back to top Go down
marti
Run For Your Life!
Run For Your Life!
marti

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:59 am

Mr Hanford he was nice
Back to top Go down
Shawie
Premium Member
Premium Member
Shawie

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:53 pm

I admired my Business Law professor in college. On the very first day he told us that half of us will drop the class because we won't be able to handle it. ...and it was true many of my classmates dropped the class not because it was difficult but it was because he taught it in a way where those of us who were motivated were determined to. He forced us to get out of our comfort zone, learn the material, and deliver what we learned with confidence. I wish all classes were taught the way he ran his class.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.languavel.net
Sponsored content

Favorite teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite teacher   Favorite teacher Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite teacher
Page 1 of 1